Miten Kakaiya operates the MitenSaysFitness.com website, which provides the SERVICEs of Online Fitness Related Training.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, postal address and photos. The information that we collect will be used to:
- Contact you and communicate with you about your personalized diet and/or training plan(s).
- Send you information about the upcoming offers and promotions.
- Send you information for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- Provide you with various fitness tips and motivation.
- Provide you with support.
- Identify you.
- Provide, optimize, and maintain our website.
- Respond to your online inquiries and requests.
- Provide you with information and access to services that you have requested from us.
- Manage our website and system administration and security.
- Improve the navigation and content of our website.
- Process transactions and set up online accounts.
- Compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors.
- Carry out research and development to improve our products and services.
- Customize content and layout of the website
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser ID, your browsing activity, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered Personal Information under applicable data protection laws.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies set by the website owner or service provider (in this case, Miten Says Fitness) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using (such as emailing, advertising, interactive content and analytics). The third parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer both when it visits the website or service in question and also when it visits certain other websites or services.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. We also use these “cookies” to tailor content and information that we may send or display to you. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
This website uses Google AdWords & Facebook Remarketing Tags
You can opt-out of remarketing by visiting the links below:
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
We have public blogs on our Websites. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, contact us on: Miten@MitenSaysFitness.com. If we are unable to remove your information, we will tell you why.
Social media platforms and widgets
Our Websites include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites